Glynn County will have a 21st century workforce
To provide enriching opportunities for students involved in the community and pursuing postsecondary education
Statement of Values
- Collaboration: We build effective working relationships with area schools, nonprofits by building strong partnerships within the community.
- Discipline: We maintain financial and operational strength through excellence in fundraising, collaborating with partners, entrepreneurship and business practices.
- Knowledge: We believe in supporting students of Glynn County to learn and comprehend the academic and soft skills that are taught to help prepare them for the 21st century workplace.
- Service: We encourage Glynn County youth by offering service learning opportunities that will benefit them and the entire Glynn County community.
- Awarding annual scholarships to students who attend the Career Academy
- Financially support service learning projects
- Sponsor Co-curricular competitions such as SkillsUSA, DECA, FBLA and FFA
- Supporting the business led governance system at the Career Academy
Investments and Donations
501(c)(3) Non-Profit Foundation